Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am very behind in posting to my blog. I was real busy last week and didn't take time to jot down my thoughts. Back to my Genesis accounts. Genesis 1:20-23 - And on the fifth day, God created fish, sea creatures, and birds. And they, too, produced offspring of the same types. Genesis 2:8 - God planted a garden. How great is that? He was a farmer before the word was invented. Shows us we should do the same. Genesis 1:20 - God said "Let the sky be filled with birds." In Genesis 2:19, God formed 'from the ground' all the wild animals and all the birds of the sky. Were these all the same, or different birds. Seemed to skip a little here. Genesis 3:8 - God walked in his garden. Won't it be great when we can walk side-by-side with him in his garden!!

Just a note - After Adam and Eve sinned in the garden, God even made their clothes. I just love everything I notice the more I read in the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment